Luda Disses T.I. on “I Get Money” Remix

Every since Ludacris dropped a heated verse over 50 Cent's “I Get Money” remix, the streets have been buzzing with rumors. Was he getting at T.I. when he said: “Let’s get one thing clear, the south’s still here. Still got the Grammy for Album of the Year”?
You damn right he was.
The Grammy-winning Ludacris confirmed the diss during an appearance on BET’s 106 & Park.

“There was an individual (T.I.) that said something about me not winning a Grammy or basically them winning a Grammy and feeling like I didn’t deserve it. Man, I’ve been in this game for 7 years, I just started winning awards and for somebody to tell me that I don’t deserve an award that I put my heart and soul into, of course I’m gon’ respond to it.”

Luda is referring to T.I.’s line on “You Know What It Is,” where he raps: “Had the album of the year, nigga / Grammy or not.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was talking to Bill O'rielly..becuase Bill O'rielly said "if they want to give someone (ludacris) who digrades women,glorifies violence and a grammy there is something wrong"...so Ludacris responded..but since the streets dont watch the o'rielly factor...we assumed he was talking to T.i. ..see how quickly we jump to conclusions