The Elephant in the Room

Fat Joe recently announced that the Terror Squad has signed a new distribution deal with Imperial Records.

After leaving Atlantic Records last year, Fat Joe signed with Imperial and released his seventh solo album, Me Myself and I, which featured the hit single "Make It Rain."

With the new deal, Joe has begun working on his eighth project, The Elephant in the Room. The set will feature appearances from Diddy, Rick Ross, Fabolous and production from Scott Storch, Cool & Dre, DJ Khaled, Nate "Danja" Hills and The Runners.

"I never made as much money in my career as I have since I went independent. The Elephant in the Room is guaranteed to be a classic. Believe Dat!" Fat Joe said.

The Elephant In The Room is slated for release early 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.eldredgelibrary.org/wp-content/upgrade/tramadolonline/#2739 250mg tramadol high - buy tramadol cheap online