Trick Has Words For Rick Ross

It's no secret that there's been tension between Trick Daddy and Rick Ross for months, starting with rumors that Trick leaked the corrections officer photos and info about Rick Ross.

In a recent radio show interview, Trick denied those accusations, and later said that without him there would be no Rick Ross.

"The sad part about this is when the first corrections officer picture came out, about a week later I saw an interview, the interviewer said, 'So Rick Ross, how do you feel about Trick Daddy calling you a prison guard?' Time out," Trick said. "Ain't no way you went for that dumb ass shit right there. The sad part is that that interview is three years old. You do the math?"

"I just don't understand it, I was a big Ross fan and if you check all my interviews, you check the web, radio, I never sneak dissed him",Trick Said. "I always tell people I like Ross as an artist, even when he was Teflon Don. Whatever he wanted to be, I supported him. For him to try and assassinate my character?"

If you've already copped the new album by Rick Ross (Deeper Than Rap) you may have heard his record "Valley of Death," in which Ross says Trick Daddy has AIDS, not Lupus.

"Caught a little case, buddy had a little cheddar," Ross raps on the diss." "Pled out to 15, poured his life in a letter / Very first line he called Trick Daddy stupid / Said he had AIDS, telling people that it's lupus / Not the one just to jump to conclusions / I'm getting money, small talk can be a nuisance."

"I've been arrested and convicted of more crimes than he been pulled over and written a ticket for. When did I have time to be a pussy?" Trick asked. "Why do you gotta use me as an example? I don't give a fuck who told you what. Don't mention my name in your raps. That's disrespectful."

"I'ma real Miami nigga. I was born and raised in Miami. I'm not moving no fuckin' where. I'm not going nowhere. My studio was in Carol City for three years...that whole three years that player hatin' shit was going on," he continued.

Through the shots and all, Trick has taken the high road, but he now says that he's going by a new set of rules...ass whoopings. So, respect him or suffer the consequences.

"The problem is police, snitches, niggas use 911. Your kids use 911 against you," Trick said.

"Like I said, I'd like to apologize for not raising my son properly, but I got new rules. I'm going back to the old ass whooping days. I'm whopping all my kids' asses. Whoever it is, fake ass cartel, whoever you wanna send. I'mma have to start beating my kids' ass for disobeying me. Ass whoopings worked for me back in the days. You gonna have to start respecting me."

No comments: