Rick Ross going in on Eminem

Rick Ross has sidetracked his beef with 50 Cent, bringing up 50's boss Eminem. Ross said that 50 isn’t a worthy competitor anymore.

“50 you bore me, I might need to get at Eminem now,” Rick said. “Eminem, I’m a big fan of yours but your monkey, you’re pet monkey is boring me.”

“If I want any competition I’m gonna have to take this to Eminem’s front door,” Ross added.

Ross even offered an invitation for Eminem to join him on a track.

“Shout out to Aftermath,” Rick said. “Shady what’s up. Eminem you need to get on this ‘Magnificent’ remix. You feel me. I’ma help everybody out.”

When asked if he thinks the feud with 50 helped his career, Rick Ross instead declared himself the undisputed victor.

“Everybody gotta accept this,” he said, “Rick Ross went to war with the monkey and beat him.”

No comments: