Hot Boys Reunion A Go

Talk of a Hot Boys reunion began in 2007, but it never jumped off. With Wayne blowing up in the mainstream, it looked as though, a reunion project was far from happening.

However, news has surfaced, and it looks like the reunion is back on again. In an interview with Vibe.com, Juve says the Hot Boys are a go.

"I already signed the deal," Juvenile said. "So for me, I'm gonna definitely say it's a go. I already received my check. Wayne is going to put that out, so for me and Wayne, it's a go. I don't know if the business been straightened out, but I know B.G.'s on board and he's willing to do it. I don't know where Turk stands on the business side."

Lil Wayne, Juvenile, and B.G. were scheduled to perform together for the first time in years during All-Star Weekend in New Orleans last February. But, the show was canceled when shots rang out outside the club before they even made it to the there.
So, the concert was shut down.

"It was going to be a big, historic moment," B.G. said shortly after the incident. "I was just saying that everybody was cool during the All-Star Weekend, then they start shooting. Why'd they have to shoot up on our night? Guess that's Chopper City for ya."

No comments: