T.I. released on $3 million dollar bail

T.I. was released on a $3 million dollars bond but must stay in home confinement until his federal trial for possession of machine guns and silencers begin.

Judge Alan Baverman said that T.I. will be restricted to a house in Henry County, Georgia and will be monitored 24 hours a day by a private monitoring service that he must also pay for.

The judge said that T.I. was to have no contact with witnesses or informants associated with the case.

T.I. faces a maximum of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine on each count.

T.I. couldn't return to his residence since the address was made public by news organizations.
The monitor will search visitors who are on a list pre-approved by the judge.
He is restricted to the home except under limited circumstances, including medical appointments and court appearances. He cannot own any firearms and cannot have contact with any witnesses or informants in the case.

No comments: