Back Like Jordan...


What's good y'all...it's ya boy Wild Bill a.k.a. "The Blocks Finest" and y'all already know what it is, I'm back just like Jordan. I know it's been a few long months since my last post and y'all really miss me (lol)...but ya boy is back. I had to take a few months off to finish up my album titled "We Ain't Playin" which is due to drop later in the year, plus I had a lot of other things going on that I had to tighten up, ya dig. Anyways..."Cincinnati Live" will be back on it's regular daily schedule keeping you updated with the hottest, juiciest, most accurate celebrity and entertainment news starting on Monday July 23rd. That'll give me plenty of time to update my page and come back to you with a fresh new look. Any article below this article is a few months old and every article above is brand new news. You can hit me up on my myspace page at myspace.com/wildbill4150

No comments: