T.I. was King at Grammy's

T.I. was among the multiple winners at Sunday night's 49th Annual Grammy Awards, taking home two of the event's most prestigious trophies.T.I. was the undisputed king of the Grammy's Rap division, scoring the 'Best Rap Solo Performance' award for his smash single, 'What You Know.' The ATL-based superstar also received an additional prize for 'Best Rap/Sung Collaboration,' marking his alliance with Justin Timberlake on the #1 hit, 'My Love.' The duo's live performance of the track with 'My Grammy Moment' winner Robyn Troup was hailed as one of the evening's true highlights.The twin Grammy's cap off an incredible 2006-7 awards season for T.I., following his triumphs at last year's BET Awards, BET Hip-Hop Awards, and Billboard Music Awards.'T.I. vs. T.I.P.,' the eagerly awaited follow-up to 2006's RIAA platinum-certified, Billboard 200-topping smash, 'KING,' will be released this summer. XXL Magazine recently ranked the upcoming collection as one of its two most anticipated albums of 2007

No comments: