Promise (remix)




The internet is going nuts over Ciara remixes. With the release of Polow Da Don’s remix of “Get Up” and now a re-work of her hit single, “Promise,” featuring R. Kelly, it seems that she’s got the remix game on lock. I don’t know, I’m not as impressed with this as I am with the original. I guess it’s the whole fact that R. Kelly just kind of reminds me of the old uncle who is still trying to keep up with the young girls - especially after the whole underage sextape scandal. But I can’t deny the fact that R. has written some wonderful songs and made great contributions to music. I guess I’m just not feeling him on the “Promise” remix, although I am digging the rearrangement to Ciara’s vocals and added pianos.
Ciara feat. R. Kelly - Promise (Remix) (full) - download

No comments: