G-Unit Dropped From Interscope

G-Unit, has been officially dropped from Interscope and Lloyd Banks has commented on the situation.

“I was ready to make a move,” Banks said. “I’m a brand-new engine. If anything, it’s their loss. It’s been a dark shadow cast upon that. That’s why you hear Funk Master Flex on the radio boycotting Interscope, because it’s an aura created around that machine, and the artists automatically get smacked in the head.” “An artist signed to Interscope doesn’t even know what’s going on,” Banks said.“You just turn on the radio, and they’re saying, ‘Fuck Interscope Records,’ and you fall into that batch. So it’s almost a foul taste in the mouth when they deliver the record. I felt it’s time for me to go somewhere where it’s not biased and I get a fair shot. There’s a lot of stuff on the table right now. You don’t wanna speak about it until it gets ironed out all the way.”

No comments: