The Pimp speaks his mind

Pimp C on Mike Jones and Lil Flip’s jewelry: "Them big ol’ plates they be wearing that look like dinner plates? Them diamonds are monkey. You need to take that monkey shit back cause you embarrassing us."

Pimp C on Russell Simmons: "I just made peace with the lil nigga Short Dawg cause on the cool, it really wasn’t his fault. It was ol’ dick-in-the-booty-Russell Simmons fault for not taking the message back to him and telling him to change his name. Yeah, I said ‘dick-in-the-booty.’ I know what I’m talking about. Bitch, I’ll air you out too."

Pimp C on Ne-Yo: "I ain’t out here dressing up trying to be sexy licking my lips like old gay ass Ne-Yo. Licking lips and shit, nigga. Pussy dick in the booty ass nigga wearing all that goddamn lip gloss at their video shoots and letting niggas put makeup on their face. Yeah, I said Ne-Yo, you heard what the fuck I said. Niggas putting all that lip gloss on they fuckin’ lips looking like they’ve just been eating a pork chop sandwich with no hands."

Pimp C on Atlanta: "Atlanta is not the South. Atlanta is not the South, goddammit, when you go to Atlanta what does your clock say? When you get off the plane from Los Angeles or Texas, what time do it be over there? Atlanta is East Coast time. You niggas ain’t in the South."

For all those that are wondering just how all of this came about...Pimp C (UGK) did an interview in the Ozone Magazine and made several controversial remarks about several rappers, Atlanta, and the dope game. He also makes comments about Young Jeezy, Young Joc, and others. CLICK HERE to listen to audio as an Atlanta radio station calls Pimp C and he continues to speak his mind.

No comments: