Young Buck..."Buck The World"

Young Buck will release his sophomore solo album, Buck The World, on March 20th 2007. It’s been two and a half years since his platinum plus debut Straight Outta Cashville and he is more than ready to prove it was worth the wait.
The first single “I Know You Want Me” and the rowdy follow up single “Get Buck.” The album features production by some of the most talented producers in the game, Eminem, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Hi-Tek and Jazze Pha. Guest appearances include Snoop Dogg, TI, 8Ball and Bun B to name a few.
“I think I created a masterpiece here. You know you have to reinvent yourself every time you come out. I put my heart in it and I think my fans are gonna love it. I even did a song with Chester Bennington from Linkin Park. I’m telling you this album is crazy,” states Young Buck. The album was co-executive produced by 50 Cent and Sha Money XL.

No comments: